Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Arrival in Hong Kong

Thursday night, I arrived in Hong Kong after a 13 hour flight to japan and a 3 1/2 hour flight from Japan to Hong Kong it took 3 hours and a half.

I finally arrived at Gold Coast. I received the keys to my room, and I was excited and hoping I was the first one to the apartment so I could choose my room(Be mindful this is my first time ever leaving on campus)  When I entered, all of the lights were off and I thought no one was there, and I got a surprise when I met my first roommate in his room preparing for bed. His name is Lukas and from Germany.


 View from the apartment living room
See more of the Gold Coast Residence at http://www.goldcoastresidences.com.hk/en/index.aspx

Next day was orientation time. I met a lot of amazing people. Not only SCAD Savannah and Atlanta students came to Hong Kong, but it was students from all over the world: Singapore, Venezuela, Colombia, Zimbabwe, New Mexico, Washington (state), and etc.

 In the district of Sham Shui Po (the real Hong Kong full of natives)
 Orientation
 The famous SCAD shuttle bus


on the bus with roommate, Lukas

1 comment:

  1. Cedric, wow. You have received the opportunity of a lifetime. You are a blessed man. Michele Scott

    ReplyDelete