Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ranee K

I was selected to be a Fashion Assistant at Ranee K. Ranee K is a young, local up and coming fashion designer, who received her degree from Parsons School of Design, interned at Donna Karen after graduation, launched her own label “ranee_k” in New York in 1999, and opened her first signature in Central Hong Kong in 2000. To find out more about Ranee K and her collection, visit http://www.raneek.com/

As an assistant, l gained experience in measuring, handsewing sequins, studs and beads, putting together outfits, working in tandem with Ranee K staff, and being involved in all aspects running up to the fashion show (excluding production).

Below is some pics of me working at the shop





The show was at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HkCEC) on Oct 4th


Below, Is one of the dresses I helped put black sequins and beads on












(Above) students with Ranee K


I just think the Advertising is amazing here



Ms. Ranee treated us with dinner after the show 

These are the biggest oysters I have ever seen. They were good though
I tried fried octopus for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment